INFORMATION ABOUT OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), we hereby inform you about the use of your personal data by Almax S.p.A. (hereinafter “Almax”) in general and when browsing our website www.almax-italy.com.
The information is provided only for the site almaxitaly and not for other web sites which the user may look up through links.
Responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: Almax S.p.A. VAT nº: IT11902230157
Postal Address: Piazzale Cardona 6, 20123 Milano (Italy)
Telephone: (+39) 031 74 98 52
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Almax we treat the data of our visitors and users of our website for:
- Manage the commercial information emailing.
- Participate in newsletters, electronic bulletins, etc.
- To attend to your requests for information or other requests by means of the data you voluntarily provide in the contact forms enabled on our website.
- Notify you electronically of changes to our legal terms and conditions.
- To deal with job applications and the management of the CVs of potential candidates who contact Almax using the form created for this purpose.
- We also process anonymous data about our visitors through cookies that allow us to obtain information to improve the user experience and personalize the content of the website as established in our Cookies Policy.
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided through contact forms, participation in any of Almax’s campaigns or satisfaction surveys will be kept indefinitely for customer service, promotion and advertising activities, taking into account the rights of users at all times in accordance with the law.The data provided in your subscription to newsletters, news and offers of our products will be kept indefinitely, the user can at any time unsubscribe from receiving these communications. The data of candidates for a job at Almax will be kept during the selection process you have applied for. The duration of the cookies installed by Almax varies according to their type and purpose, as established in the Cookies Policy. The user can use his/her internet browser to manage, delete or block cookies.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To whom will your data be sent?
Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with the law, your data may be known by:
- Employees and collaborators of Almax as authorized data processing personnel, so that they can perform their tasks with maximum speed and efficiency.
- Our Group Company inside and outside Europe.
- Auditors, bookkeeping and legal advisor.
- Authorities in general, administrations, bodies and public bodies both national and foreign.
- Marketing Company.
- Video surveillance companies for video footage.
This transfer is made in order to provide you with a better service and to send you the information you have requested. At all times you will keep your rights established by law and the data will be treated with the same levels of security and confidentiality.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Almax is processing personal data concerning them.
- They have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances expected by the GDPR (art. 18 GDPR), they may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Almax will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or exercising or defending any claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can manage your subscriptions and cancellations of Almax services through the electronic systems enabled for each of the communication channels. You may also exercise your rights by sending a written request by post or e-mail, attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document to the addresses indicated in the section “Responsible for processing your data”.
How can you make a claim?
The interested parties may address their complaints to the Data Protection Authorities in the event that they consider that their rights have been infringed in the way in which Almax treats their personal data. To do so, please contact the Data Protection Authority Piazza di Montecitorio, 121 – 00186 Roma (Italy) Tel. +39 06 6967 71
How do we protect your data?
Almax has taken a series of security measures to adequately protect the information it works with that contains personal data. All data stored at Almax is protected by physical, technical and organizational measures to restrict access to the information to only authorized personnel and companies, guaranteeing its integrity, availability and confidentiality. The user must responsibly monitor and limit access to any password available to use Almax’s services and modify it periodically to prevent misuse.